Comment on the blog is believed can increase traffic to our blog. Comment on a blog can also be used to build backlinks, (If you give comment to a blog that is comment luv and dofollow). When you use right strategy and approach, comment on the blog can also increase your authority. It can build a network among bloggers too.
So then we must make as many comments on other blogs? Yes, you should make a lot of comment that has a quality. You can’t do SPAM comment. It will hurt you. Also, there is no benefit at all. Anti SPAM plugin like Akismet, conditional captcha or SI captcha, will filter the SPAM comments, and they will be directly erased.
The things that you must avoid when using a strategy of comment on the blog are:
- Comment on the blog without reading the post. You should read carefully the post first before making a comment. This post was the work of the author, which of course made with the best. You have to appreciate it. Commenting in a rush like this can make an irrelevant comment. You will look stupid by other readers.
Remember: when you have an irrelevant comment, it’s not easy to remove. You must request a permission to the blog owner to delete it. (If they permit it)
- Do not use the redundant link. In my policy, a comment column allows only one link. If there is a link that more than one, then this comments will be edited. Other blog owners perhaps have a different policy. However, excessive use of links can also be considered SPAM, especially if the link is no relationship at all with the content of the posts.
- Make comments that attack the writer personality.When reading an article post, you may not agree with the contents. You can convey your opinion in a good way and not blindly by attacking the writer personality. You’ll get a minus value in the eyes of other bloggers when doing this. There is most likely, you will directly “banned” in the bloggers community.
Remember: Give a mannered comment and make good critiques will make you get a respect from other visitors.
- Using the anonymous identity or even not clear identity at all. Use an easily recognizable identity, such as your name. It will be easier to build friendships. The identity of John Doe is still better when compared with Ferrari cars such as. It’s not very good to me if I replay comments that have an identity as above. It felt very strange. Remember: Use the man’s name, although that’s not your real name and keywords identity just use for comments that are keywords luv.
- Make comments that don’t have value-added in the article.
The most important strategy for Comment on a blog is to establish our authority in the eyes of blog post readers. When you make a quality comment on the blog and have value-added, then your name will be remembered by the reader as someone who is an expert. In this way, your credibility will also be lifted. I myself better not to give a comment on a post, if my comment has no value-added or there is no connection whatsoever to the topic post.Remember: Authority and credibility can’t be built overnight. Use this strategy with appropriate and sustainable.
That’s 5 things you must avoid if you want to succeed in harnessing comment on blog strategy. It is non-binding for you. You may follow or not follow those. Everything is up to you, but if you want to become a successful blogger at least you should follow my advice above in comment on a blog.