How do I get to be a great and successful blogger? I often see this question appear on many internet forums or Yahoo answer. Ok, I have seen many good blogs, very well in fact. Some of them even became my reference in terms of design blogs. (This blog also includes one of them). After seeing the background behind these blogs, I can find that they are managed well by the great bloggers.
If we look at the blog deeper, there is a basic concept that most of the same. I think if we can imitate and practice it, it is not impossible if you’re also going to be one of them.
These are my opinions, why these bloggers can “suck up” so many visitors to his blog and of course to make money from their blogs, just like almost bloggers want.
- They made the blog layout with very easy to use. Visitors can find something they want very easily. The page, menus, and categories are prepared very well.
- They made the blog visitors can explore their blog with a very fast loading time. This is because they use the services of a reliable web hosting. It is important to do because if the loading time on the blog of ours is slow, it can be ascertained, visitors will find other better blogs.
- They create articles or contents that are always unique. I say unique, not new. Because I think there is no content that is a totally new 100%. It contains information which is interesting, readable and easy to put into practice. In addition, the content or article also has good selling points on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, and Bing).
- They have the means and energy to always give something new to your visitors by making updates regularly. With regular updates, they can have loyal visitors. With the loyal visitors, the traffic on the blog will always be maintained.
- They have the right marketing strategy. They feel it’s important to bring in new visitors to his blog because it can increase the selling value of the blog. Without proper marketing, all the above efforts will be futile. What do you think? A good blog but do not have many visitors.
- They are always an open mind. They will always accept something new and will continue to always learn to become better and better.That is my opinions, there may be missed. But you can start to do it if you want to become a great and successful blogger too. Good luck.