Tips for beginners: Google Panda SEO
Google panda aka farmer? Maybe you all already know a lot about him. Yes, this is the new logarithm of google search engine.
Lots of websites are affected by the google panda and subsequently their rankings in Google.
Here some on-page SEO tips that you need to do for your blog. Indeed there is nothing new in these tips but at least it can remind again what needs to be done for optimization SEO on the page.
- Keyword or keywords must exist in the title or the title of the article.
- Make sure keywords are also in header tags H1, H2 or H3 content.
- The existence of images in the article is also important for the varied and user experiences. Make sure your image name contains keywords that are targeted and have the tags “alt” which also contain the keyword.
- Make sure the keywords appear on the first and last paragraphs in an article.
- Make sure the emphasis main keyword or keyword density play in an article ranges between 2% – 5% where the benchmark is each paragraph contains the main keywords as natural as possible.
- Do not give external links to websites whose content is irrelevant or disconnected with your article, for example, your article discusses the problem of SEO but there is a link to a website which deals with tax issues.
- If you put a link to a website that is not relevant to the article, make sure the link has tagged “nofollow” to avoid charges of sale and purchase links.
- Make sure each article has an internal link to one of your previous blog posts that are still in touch. You can use the plugin SEO Smart Links linking internally to automate this.
- You know why Wikipedia is very reliable and always ranked top in search results? it’s because one of them they are always good internal links in content.
- Be sure to make a link to authoritative and trusted sites that are relevant to your content. This is one to make search engines think our content quality as it gives other references on trusted sources such as Wikipedia. So in the article that you create, it felt did not provide information for visitors carelessly.
- Be sure to give emphasis on keywords tagged with bold, underline or italic and do this once in your article.
- When this keyword stuffing or keyword spamming in the article certainly prone banned, that used to be very powerful to improve the rankings. Today, instead of LSI or Latent Semantic Indexing is synonym keyword variations that are very important in the optimization of keywords in an article and Google in particular highly recommend this. You can find out LSI by using Google’s Wonder Wheel or Google Keyword Tools and more clearly to the problem of this LSI, can you read here.
- At present, make sure the content of your article has a length of at least a minimum of 400 words.
- Make sure to use categories that contain keywords relevant to the main topic of your blog.
- Block tag pages and pages of the generated results page WP-PageNavi if you use it to avoid the problem of duplication of content on your blog. You can use the robots.txt to do so.
- Currently, Google is considering Panda percentage rate or bounce rate and duration of visitors in search of a website as benchmarks of quality websites. For that, related posts, internal linking, and video content are very necessary for this optimization.
- Be sure to update your blog with consistent whether it’s once-daily or once a week, because of the more frequently updated blog, the Google index more often and love your blog.
- Make sure the permalink URL of your article SEO friendly. You can do this by setting the permalink settings of your blog and make it more optimal, use the plugin SEO Slug to optimize the word in the URL of posts that are not important.
- Block pages are not useful to visitors like search pages that often occurs on the blog that uses AGC or auto-generated content where this page was not useful to visitors, but if it gives a chance to correct it can provide benefits, it’s just mostly not be set correctly.