If you are “googling” and typing about blogging tips, you will get a lot of blogging tips on there. In fact, with so many blogging tips are even baffled the new blogger. There are a lot of new Blogger that come and go. Many bloggers who only had a short lifespan. What happened to them?
Blogging activity is something that is not new in the internet world. Nevertheless, there are some fundamental things that are forgotten by the new bloggers.
Ok, I do not want to talk too much. Essentially if you seriously intend to create a blog and plans to build a successful blog, these blogging tips may help you.
- Determine the topics that make you challenged and passionate whenever I am asked, why do you linger at home in front of the notebook just to make the update blog posts? I was always because I like and love it. By writing and posting to the blog, I like to get some new energy, a kind of energy that may not be said as any. If you like to do blogging, I am sure you will never lack ideas. Here is the example, if you like traveling; you should create a blog about nice places to visit during the holidays and not blogged about the stock market.
- Create a raw layout of what kind of blog that you will make.
- It’s important to do, so you can focus more on choosing a theme or template that you would use on your blog later.
- Determine how the appearance of your blog, whether 2 columns or 3 columns
- Determine the appropriate background color
- Create a unique logo.
- Create an interesting description of your blog.
- Determine what plugins or extensions that you will use.
- Determine who is also the platform used (WordPress, blogger or Joomla)
- Create a category list that you will use.
- Create more and more research.
Do your research a lot, because all things related to success or failure begins from here. Find keywords which are mostly found by the netter around the world, and compare with your competitors. Choose the most found-after and the least competitors. You can use Google analytics keyword tool to do this.Do not forget to do research for the domain name too, it will use as your blog address. It also makes your blog more SEO friendly, so it will be quickly indexed by Internet search engines.
- Make regular posts.
Create a regular posting, at least once a week. Each category in your blog posts should contain at least one post. This will make your readers do not feel disappointed just because of the lack of information that you provide. So they do not feel vain have visited your blog and will come next time when they need information on your blog.Do not be afraid that people will like it or not about your articles. Everything needs a process. The longer you make a post or article will further enhance your writing skills.The point is, Do not be afraid to fail and do mistakes.
- Be patient and stay focused.
The next keyword is patience and focuses on what you’ve done. Never to try other things before you blog has been steady. If you want to make your blog as a source of additional income, maybe you’ll feel less impatient. Moreover, then you are offered by someone to join other businesses that could generate more money and faster too. And you are interested to join with. I can make sure that your blog will live in history. Why? Because you don’t stay focused.
Most beginner bloggers lack patience and focus on building their own blog.Keep in mind, a blog that can generate money must be at least 6 months old or has a content of at least 30 posts or more, because to get enough traffic to generate money takes time and sufficient contents.
I think these are the most important for beginner blogger if you want to succeed in building a successful blog and most likely can make money too.Of course, there are many other things that you need to do to create a blog to be even better, but for beginners, these 5 blogging tips above are basic knowledge and should put into practice and not enough just to read-only. So do it and see what will happen next. I am waiting for your comment.